Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Simple Saturday

Honestly I have the best ILC cohort team in Aiyana Hedeen -Garrett and Julia Chang. We have team aspect unparallel to any other groups today. Although that last statement is a slight exaggeration, I truly appreciate the things they do for me. Things I usually never notice until I have time to reflect on them. Like today Aiyana called me in the morning before class to remind we were studying in a new building. Julia is always help especially when she reminds me to put my seatbelt on. I’m so lucky to have them as partners on this journey because sometimes without them I’d be lost.

I played a large amount of basketball today leaving my body feeling sore before our trip to the bowling alley/roller skating rink/laser tag facility/mini golf course. As you can see, I had a lot of options to choose from besides bowling which I felt would make me re injure myself. I tried it anyway, but left handed and in three turns I had a gutter ball, a spare, and an almost strike. After the game I decided to roller skate, something which I hadn’t done in years. On my first approach I was a little shaky, but I caught on quickly and began racing around the rink. I’m happy to know I didn’t fall once.

Tomorrow we will be meeting with John Nesbitt again for breakfast. I can’t wait to see Ms. Bulls again to see what she has been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment